Job Title: Project/Procurement/Warehouse Coordinator
Location: 1501 Lee Hill Dr. #24, Boulder, CO 80304
Reports to: Operations Manager
Also Works with: Installation Manager
Assists Operation Manager & Installation Manager to ensure each project is completed successfully. He/she assists in creating the master schedule and is responsible for coordinating the procurement of materials and delivery dates, and maintaining proper inventory levels. He/she should possess excellent communication and organization skills, should be detail-oriented, and should be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Project Coordination: Specific tasks include
- Submits permit packs and tracks permit approval and receipt process
- Updates jurisdictional information spreadsheet
- Assists Operations and Install Manager to communicate (and update) schedule and project details when necessary to departments/staff
- Assists Operations Manager to communicate project timelines to customers
- Participate in weekly installation meetings to overview project plans
- Manage all project paperwork including paper files, job binders, permit packets, and computer files
- Manage utility incentive program submittals and Utility rebate applications
- Create customer binder upon completion of job
Procurement: Specific Tasks
- Source and price-shop project materials, tools, and equipment; maintain or establish beneficial relationships with suppliers; negotiate terms and discounts
- Collaborate with Installation Manager to schedule timely arrival of materials for upcoming projects and to ensure adequate inventory of stocked items
- Place all purchase orders and follow up with vendor; coordinate incoming shipments;
- Receive PO’s in accounting system and provide packing slips, invoices, check stubs, invoice receipts or all other proof of shipment and /or payments to accounting for invoice recording and payment tracking.
The Warehouse Management: He or she handles all receiving, storage, organization, and preparation of materials. He or she coordinates with Installation Manager and Operations Manager
Warehouse: Specific Tasks
- Receiving: Unload, unpack, organize, store, and label all incoming shipments; operate forklift, hand-truck, and dolly.
- Verification: Verify receipt of all materials per purchase order; report discrepancies to the Procurement coordinator; record receipt of shipment and serial numbers in Excel spreadsheet
- Warehouse and Inventory Organization: Maintain functional organization of materials in warehouse; maintain proper location of tools and supplies, maintain general cleanliness. Work with Installation Manager to manage stock inventory for BOM fulfillment.
- Materials Preparation: Prepare all materials for installation (cut and bundle rails, pre-assemble hardware, count hardware, prepare all job materials for pickup by installation crews); collaborate with installers and electricians to develop best practices for preparation and organization of materials
- Equipment & Vehicle Maintenance: keep routine vehicle maintenance schedule and maintain equipment including forklift, band-saw, hand-truck, power tools, and hand tools
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: BA or BS Degree
Knowledge Requirements: Expert in Microsoft Office, Internet & email usage, QuickBooks desired
Experience: Solar Installation, Construction, Scheduling, Management, Operations, Permitting, Purchasing
Must have reliable transportation
- Full-time – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (hours may vary during busy season)
Applicants should submit resumes and cover letters to HR@solarips.com