Solar Power Colorado Conference
Win a Ski Weekend in Aspen, Colorado
Register by February 23rd and be entered to win a luxury ski vacation!*
This outstanding prize includes:
- Two nights at the stylish boutique Sky Hotel
- Two full-day lift tickets at Aspen Mountain
In the last few weeks Aspen Mountain has had more than TWO FEET of new snow and it’s still falling!
The Sky Hotel (www.theskyhotel.com) is located at the base of Aspen Mountain (www.aspensnowmass.com) and offers ski-in access. According to the web site it is a “a brilliant hot spot on the Aspen scene. Perfect for pleasure-seekers. A high-style chill pad…a unique combination of serenity and style.”
Solar Power 2014: Solar is the Solution
Don’t miss the biggest solar conference in the region and your chance to network with experts from all over the U.S. A dozen separate panels will bring national experts in batteries and storage, electric vehicles and new solar thermal technologies to Colorado. We’ll delve into thorny policy debates on net metering, solar thermal incentives and reducing soft costs. We have a terrific lineup of speakers including an in-depth look at solar finance with Mike Mendelsohn of NREL who will moderate a panel on innovative ways to finance solar — filled with national experts including:
- Richard A. Ashby, Founder, Infrastructure Finance Advisors, LLC
- Greg Johnson, Partner, Patton Boggs
- Chad Sachs, Chief Executive Officer of Radian Generation
- Todd Stewart, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Solar Power Financial
Discount prices end on Tuesday, February 18th so Register Now!
If you have any questions about the Solar Power Colorado Conference don’t hesitate to contact Jason Henderson at (303) 333-7342 or email at email@example.com.
* No purchase necessary. To enter the drawing without registering for the conference please send an email with your name, contact email address and phone number to info@COSEIA.org.