eGauge Systems is a fast growing startup in the energy industry, and was recently named a 2014 Colorado Companies to Watch winner. eGauge manufactures energy monitoring software and hardware in Boulder. eGauge provides products for rapidly growing Solar energy market as well as for energy efficiency and building automation projects.
There is a marketing strategy in place; which is evolving and changing in this fast paced industry. This role is suited to someone who can work in a team environment, is technology savvy, interested in energy, and able to provide marketing and design support for social media campaigns, materials such as press releases, catalogs, case studies and advertisements.
Potential Responsibilities Include:
- creating content that will be used in social media
- creating materials for sales support such as catalogs, spec sheets, brochures, info sheets and mailings
- managing marketing collateral such as bi-monthly newsletters, press releases, eBooks and more
- working with the development team to update content or design on the website
- working with the sales team to communicate the features of the advanced meter to a targeted audience. Creating trade show follow up emails that draw potential customers to action.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Knowledge of best practices for growing an audience through social media
- Writing skills
- Basic design skills
- Knowledge and use of open source graphic design programs.
The best fit for this position will be someone with a technical background, or a strong interest in energy and technology. Additionally the combined skill set of writing and design is preferable.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
$13/hour. up to 20 hours per week.