Main Street Power Company, Inc. is a developer, owner and operator of distributed generation photovoltaic solar systems. We provide secure long-term solar power to customers by combining 20-year power purchase agreements with government and utility incentives. In addition, MSP administers residential lease funds on behalf of our banking partners. The Company currently owns and operates multiple systems in Colorado, California, Arizona and Massachusetts.
Main Street Power Company, Inc. is currently seeking a passionate, hard-working professional to join our team as an Associate- Business Development to work with an interdisciplinary team and report to the VP of Business Development, contributing to the company’s continued growth through the successful identification, evaluation, negotiation and closing of domestic and international distributed solar projects. They will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of team members, partners and clients through the project’s entire development cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Project Document Coordination and Negotiation: Assist with PPA, Lease and Closing Contract coordination, negotiation and document management to ensure timely closing of awarded projects
· Database Management: Work with other members of MSP team to manage department contacts, project due diligence, client correspondence and the flow of legal documents through the company project database
· Project Financial Analysis: Support financial analysis and evaluation of potential PV projects using customized financial model. Present project financial attributes to Investment Committee for approvals
· External Sales: Assist in the development of client relationships, present the Main Street Power business model and maintain contact with all customers, partners and vendors to ensure high levels of client satisfaction; Attend and perform sales activities at industry trade shows
· RFP and Proposal Generation: Identify and filter Requests for Proposals. Work collaboratively with other team members and partners to construct and submit proposals in a professional manner
· Market Research: Research and report on current and future domestic and international solar legislation; Identify markets and programs for expansion
· Undergraduate degree
· Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications
· Experience and understanding of financial models, including discounted cash flow models, NPV and IRR principals
· Strong presentation and speaking skills or Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Previous experience in solar or related industry required
· Willing to travel and work outside of normal business hours
· Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
· Comfortable managing multiple, conflicting and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
· Passion for renewable energy
Salary $48-60K depending on experience with full benefits.
Main Street Power offers a fast paced, fun entrepreneurial work environment in a growing industry.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: https://mainstreetpower.
In your cover letter please indicate how your past work experience would complement the duties and qualifications outlined above.