Main Street Power Company is a fast growing solar PV development company with activities in the US and Canada. Current projects include 40MW of systems under construction or management and 25 MW of systems in predevelopment. The company is seeking a passionate hard working and highly detail business development professional for its main office in Boulder, CO.
Main Street Power is seeking to hire a Residential Asset Operations Technician to provide support to the Vice President of Asset Operations, to operate and maintain the Company’s solar system assets. The Residential Asset Operations Technician should be experienced, accessible, well organized, and comfortable managing many different tasks, concepts and challenges. The Residential Asset Operations Technician will report to the Vice President of Asset Operations.
Main Street Power and its partners formed a residential solar lease financing platform. The finance platform enables Main Street Power’s platform partners to offer solar lease financing to a greater number of residents in Arizona, California, Colorado and Hawaii through its network of qualified solar dealers and installers. Main Street Power’s lease platform provides homeowners with flexible financing options that remove the prohibitive capital investment required to purchase solar electric systems. With solar lease financing, homeowners can pay little to nothing down while saving, on average, between five and 25 percent on their electricity bill.
· Remote physical plant management
· Array Monitoring
· Issue Identification
· Service and repair dispatch coordination
· Review and create monthly operating reports
· Preventative and scheduled maintenance and testing coordination
· Data acquisition management/IT/communication management
· Platform Partner management
· Monthly/quarterly/annual performance reporting
· Contract management
· Database management
· Warranty management
· Provide financial analysis and evaluation
· Manage all regulatory and compliance filings
· REC registration/reporting
· Undergraduate Degree or equivalent in business, accounting, finance, or related field
· Solar Experience preferred
· Vigilant attention to detail
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated interest in renewable energy
· Must be self-directed and an independent thinker
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Ability to produce high quality work with attention to detail
· Acute awareness & ability to manage to deadlines
· Highly organized and process oriented
· Highly proficient with desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Office, and database management
· Ability to work on multiple tasks as the same time
· Professional, program focused approach to completing assignments and representing company
· Calm and positive manner
· Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to adjust to different situations and process changes
· Salary $48-55K depending on experience with full benefits.
Main Street Power offers a fast paced, fun entrepreneurial work environment in a growing industry.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: https://mainstreetpower.
In your cover letter please indicate how your past work experience would complement the duties and qualifications outlined above.