Main Street Power Company, Inc. is a developer, owner and operator of distributed generation photovoltaic solar systems. We provide secure long-term solar power to customers by combining 20-year power purchase agreements with government and utility incentives. In addition, MSP administers residential lease funds on behalf of our banking partners. The Company currently owns and operates multiple systems in Colorado, California, Arizona and Massachusetts.
Main Street Power Company, Inc. is currently seeking a passionate, hard-working professional to join our team as a Residential Program Associate (RPA). The RPA’s primary goal is to ensure that the company receives all of the required paperwork from residential Platform Partners, analyze system performance, ensure paperwork is appropriately completed, and support all interaction with the Platform Partners and Lenders.
Provide residential program support to the Residential Program Manager:
· Analyze and review incoming required documentation for accuracy, timeliness, completeness, and consistency
· Manage all incoming and outgoing documentation for residential programs
· Prepare, verify and send to the Platform Partners all relevant documentation in accordance with specific program requirements
· Coordinate with Platform Partners to ensure documentation is obtained and submitted promptly
· Scan, upload and file documents
· Manage daily functions using Main Street’s customized database
· Manage and prioritize a high volume of internal and external inquires via email and phone
· Identify common issues and develop suitable solutions to handle inquiries in a timely manner
· Develop and maintain a strong professional relationship with the Platform Partners and Lenders
· Analyze Monthly Operating Reports including comparison of actual results to budget/forecast and analysis of key metrics and trends
· Monitor all systems online
· Review weekly/monthly reports
· Proactively review contracts and understand how they relate and impact one another
· Ensure compliance with the various obligations in the documents
· Some travel may be required
· Undergraduate Degree
· Solar Experience preferred
· Vigilant attention to detail
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated interest in renewable energy
· Must be self-directed and an independent thinker
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Ability to produce high quality work with attention to detail
· Acute awareness and ability to manage to deadlines
· Highly organized and process oriented
· Highly proficient with applications such as Adobe Acrobat Pro, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Proficient on the Internet
· Database experience
· Ability to learn new IT systems
· Ability to multi-task
· Professional, program focused approach to completing assignments and representing company
· Calm and positive manner
· Flexible and adaptable with the ability to adjust to different situations and process changes
· Salary range $36-48K depending on experience with full benefits.
Main Street Power offers a fast paced, fun entrepreneurial work environment in a growing industry. Please submit a cover letter and resume tohttps://mainstreetpower.
In your cover letter please indicate how your past work experience would complement the duties and qualifications outlined above.