Residential Sales Support Specialist (Boulder)
The Sales Support Specialist assists the residential sales team with day-to-day tasks as well as projects such as sales and marketing campaigns. This position combines both technical and administrative duties and as such this position will learn the fundamentals of solar PV design and the administrative side of the sales process. This individual will assist the Sales Team with Google Sketch Up designs, handle incoming sales calls, assist customers with various requests, compile proposal documents to send to customers, and perform general administrative duties for the sales department.
· Perform SketchUp drawings based on hand drawn measurements and/or architectural plans, including for zoning review
· Combine knowledge of solar PV installation and administrative sales duties to provide a customer-focused sales support system
· Assist sales team with executing projects including sales and marketing campaigns
· Receive and respond to customer requests in order to provide excellent customer service
· Perform general office & administrative tasks as requested
· Manage online surveys and compile survey data
· Distribute sales leads and set customer appointments
· Track quoted vs. actual project costs
· Research shade analysis tools/system performance testing
· Perform market analysis on local and other markets
· Compile proposal documents to send to customers
· Update website content
· Take and compile system photos for marketing use
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Proficient with Google SketchUp (#1 priority)
· Experience working with permitting/zoning jurisdictions a plus
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Effective problem solving skills
· Proficient with computers and the following applications: MS Office and Web research competency
· Effective communicator
· Excellent telephone-based customer service skills
COMPENSATION AND TERMS
· Position is full-time, based in Boulder, CO
· Wage range is $13-16/hr. (depends upon experience)
· Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision insurance enrollment options
· A company issued EcoPass to ride RTD busses for free
· Generous Paid-time Off package, mentorship by a Co-Owner in the company, and access to professional development funds
Please review our website www.namastesolar.com in order to learn more about us. To apply, go online (no phone calls, please) to http://namastesolar.iapplicants.com and be prepared to answer the following questions during the online application process:
· Do you have experience using Google Sketch Up or other design programs? Please explain.
· Are you familiar with the zoning and permitting process at the City of Denver and other Front Range jurisdictions? Please describe you prior experience.
· How does this position contribute to your long-term career goals? Where would you like to be in the next five years?
· Have you read the About Us section of our website (www.namastesolar.com)? It is important to us that you understand our business model, and this will come up during the interview.
· Lastly, include some questions that you'd like us to answer. Deadline for applications is June 10, 2013.