Solar Job Opportunities
PV Installer/Foreman at Rocky Mountain Solar and Wind
NABCEP Certified, PV Installer, Foreman
Solar PV Installations, Pulling Permits, Ordering and Related
This installation/foreman position includes primarily PV installations, pulling permits, ordering and related for grid-tie, grid-tie with battery backup, and remote power systems, both residential and commercial. There may also be occasional installations of solar heating and wind systems.
Experience And Training Required/Preferred For This Position:
- Applicant must be fully NABCEP certified in PV installations.
- Lots of PV installation experience including acting as foreman, scheduling, and communication, and coordinating with customers, sales people, suppliers and office people.
- Training and experience in electricity, solar electric and batteries.
- Good, friendly and sensitive communication skills with customers, owners, suppliers and others in the company.
- Significant general construction experience required.
- Must have most of own tools, and own truck preferred, but not required.
- Training and experience as an electrician would be very helpful.
- Word and some computer drawing training and experience is important.
- A college degree would be helpful, especially in solar electric or a related field.
Training for this position will start at $20 – 25 per hour depending on experience, training, tools, and if applicant has a truck.
Start Date: Very soon.
Rocky Mountain Solar & Wind, Inc.:
The owner of RMSWI has been a solar contractor for over thirty-five years. RMSWI is a small to medium size business located in Colorado Springs.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (719) 330-3699.