Sales Position | Rocky Mountain Solar & Wind
This sales position includes designing, estimating, and selling of mostly grid-tie residential PV systems, some with battery backup, remote power, commercial PV, solar heating and occasionally wind systems. In addition to sales, responsibilities will include ordering and receiving goods, pulling permits, detailed design work, and other responsibilities related to solar and wind systems.
Experience And Training Required/Preferred For This Position:
- Significant sales experience is a must.
- Training in solar electric design is also required, with a strong desire to focus on solar electric, solar heating & wind as a profession.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential for this position. Experience writing contracts would be advantageous.
- Experience and training in solar installations would also be very helpful.
- Word and Excel computer training and experience are required.
- Experience with Visio, Google SketchUp, or similar design software would also be very helpful; the more computer experience the better.
- Experience with the OnGrid Solar economic analysis tool, or similar tools, would be helpful.
- A college degree would also be important, especially in solar electric or a related field.
Training for this position will start at $15-$20 per hour 20-30 hours per week. After a 3-4 week training period, the compensation will be divided into two categories:
1. Sales based on a combination of hourly wage and commission agreeable to both RMSWI and the applicant. A successful sales person will make a considerable amount of money per year.
2. Other duties such as ordering and receiving goods, pulling permits, detailed design work, and other responsibilities related the systems we sell will be compensated based on an hourly rate. The hourly rate will depend on the applicant’s level of experience and skill. Probably $15-25 per hour.
Start Date: Soon.
Rocky Mountain Solar & Wind, Inc.:
The owner of RMSWI has been a solar contractor for over thirty-five years. RMSWI is a small to medium size business located in Colorado Springs.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com, and call 719-330-3699.
Web Page: www.rockymtnsolar.com