Solar Job Opportunities
Solar Installer at Stellar Energy Contractors
Stellar Energy Contractors is currently looking for a Solar Installer to join our family of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy experts. We are a new type of company and we are part of inventing a new industry. We are a multi-divisional company with services that cover anything that increases energy efficiency or produces renewable energy. We educate homeowners on the current performance of their home and then help them with a step-by-step approach on the Path to Zero Energy.
1. Doing work right. Doing the right thing.
2. Integrity without compromise through open and honest relationships.
3. Deliver stellar client experiences.
4. Embrace and drive change.
5. Create fun and a little bit of weirdness.
6. Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded.
7. Pursue growth and learning.
8. It’s about people, build a positive team.
9. Do more with less.
10. Be passionate and determined.
- Ensure work scope is followed accurately and completely; adequately document any variance form work scope necessitated by inaccurate or changed conditions and communicate variance.
- Ensure project completion on time, within budget.
- Follow appropriate processes for tracking inventory, materials, and labor required to perform the work defined for each job.
- Ensure work compliance with all contract guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure vehicles, equipment, and tools are inspected daily for safety and functionality.
- Attend meetings, workshops, and training sessions as necessary to maintain certifications and licensing.
- Know and enforce all safety procedures and correct unsafe working conditions, including stop work if necessary.
- Continue personal growth through a variety of educational and training experiences.
- Layout and assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware.
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
- Additional duties required as needed.
Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com.