Sunnyside Solar is currently looking for a Solar Installer to join our team. Sunnyside is a local full service renewable energy company that specializes in PV design and installation of residential and small commercial systems. Our projects are located primarily in the Front Range and foothills regions of Colorado. We are looking for someone interested in a career in the solar industry and willing to learn all aspects of design, permitting, and installation. Construction experience and familiarity with tools and equipment is a necessity. Engineering or electrician background is preferred. Must be able to lift and move PV modules and electrical equipment. Part-time employment to start – leading to full time employment and supervision.
- Willing to work part-time and flexible hours.
- Driven to do the best possible job; Attention to detail.
- Team building work ethics.
- Treating the customer as number one.
- Willing to try new techniques and designs.
- Have fun and be safe.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Working together as a team.
- Engineering or electrical contractor background.
- Demonstrated working experience on construction projects.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pound loads; work on ladders and rooftops
- Familiarity with engineering drawings and specifications
- Able to pass background check; provide references
- Proficiency with computer programs: Word, Excel, AutoCAD
- Completed renewable energy course work including SEI courses (PV installer)
- Progress toward NABCEP certification
- Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Able to work in extreme environments (hot roof, cold and attic areas)
Resumes can be submitted to: email@example.com