Improve the Profitability of Your Solar Activities
Your COSEIA membership gives you tremendous benefits and can help improve the profitability of your solar activities:
- Expand solar markets to help your business succeed
- Combat political threats that could put your organization at risk
- Network with solar leaders and build professional connections
- Post job opportunities on COSEIA’s solar job board for free
- Post solar news releases on our website homepage for free
- Promote your organization in our directory of solar businesses
- Have a voice into key decisions that affect your business
- Stay informed in a rapidly changing industry
- Understand legislative changes and what it means for you
- Promote solar public outreach to help generate leads
- Influence decisions at the Public Utilities Commission
- Get discounts to solar workshops, conferences, and events
- Gain the satisfaction of knowing you’re doing your part
- Power in Numbers
COSEIA advances policy and advocates the expansion of solar use across Colorado. Your ongoing support helps us to remove market barriers, highlight emerging trends, and improve education and outreach. Become a part of the Statewide network that shapes the landscape for the solar industry. Help us power a bold expansion of the State’s Renewable Energy Standard (RES), and develop education necessary for a high performing workforce.
Promote Your Business
Elevate your business and establish yourself as a solar leader. By becoming a member of the State’s leading solar trade association, your membership can strengthen your business, boost your credibility, and advance your career.
Build the professional connections you need to succeed. Strengthen your business opportunities by networking with your colleagues at COSEIA sponsored events. Attending our annual conference and trade show, educational opportunities, and fundraising events keep you connected.
Run your business with piece-of-mind knowing that you have a voice into important decisions that affect your business and we are researching and monitoring the key issues for you. Receive regular updates and action alerts on policy, legislation, news, events, job opportunities, and more.
Help strengthen your industry by contributing your leadership, energy, ideas and passion. Join the Board of Directors or volunteer for a committee. It’s a great way to network with other solar leaders and member participation is crucial to our overall success.
Member Only Discounts
Only COSEIA members are eligible for special discounted rates on conference attendance, educational opportunities, advertising and more. As a member, we can promote your news releases and job openings to help you extend your reach.
Member to Member Marketplace
Do business with fellow members and save! Current member-to-member discounts include:
• Solar Energy International: $50 off SEI courses (www.solarenergy.org/training-schedule)
Click to Download Annual Membership Investments: 2016/17 Membership Investments
Investor-Owned Utility Investment: $10,000
Municipal and Cooperative Utility Investment: $5,000
Membership benefits include a special monthly call with interested parties, annual webinar with COSEIA member companies, participation on the utility committee, promotion on our website directory, and specific email communications. Please note that participation on member policy strategy calls are not included. Utilities are encouraged to participate on a utility committee, however are not eligible to run for a Board of Director position. The membership is available for any utility, and will exemplify to our community your commitment to a sustainable energy future.
Contact Jason Henderson 303.333.7342 for additional membership information.