Your Continued Support is Critically Important
On behalf of the solar industry, thank you for being an important COSEIA member — together we’re developing innovative models for increasing solar use across Colorado. Thanks to dedicated members like you we lowered solar permit fees, fought back against solar suspensions, promoted solar use, and expanded solar markets. We’ve come a long way, but this is an urgent time for the solar industry and your continued support is critically important. Click one of the buttons to renew your membership.
It is Time to Renew
Membership Strengthens Efforts to Expand Solar Markets
It’s time to renew your membership. With your support we’ll push to expand the renewable energy standard, implement our new statewide Solar Thermal Roadmap to growth, partner with local governments to build solar friendly communities — and to reduce balance of system costs. Equally importantly, by renewing your membership we’ll boost visibility of your business as a solar leader and help you stay informed about the opportunities ahead.
Your COSEIA membership gives you tremendous benefits and can help improve the profitability of your solar activities:
- Expand solar markets to help your business succeed
- Combat political threats that could put your organization at risk
- Network with solar leaders and build professional connections
- Post job opportunities on COSEIA’s solar job board for free
- Post solar news releases on our website homepage for free
- Promote your organization in our directory of solar businesses
- Have a voice into key decisions that affect your business
- Stay informed in a rapidly changing industry
- Understand legislative changes and what it means for you
- Promote solar public outreach to help generate leads
- Influence decisions at the Public Utilities Commission
- Get discounts to solar workshops, conferences, and events
- Gain the satisfaction of knowing you’re doing your part
COSEIA: Leading Colorado’s Solar Industry
COSEIA is the award-winning nonprofit that’s leading Colorado’s solar industry. If solar is your business (or in your future) then renewing your COSEIA membership is one of the smartest moves you can make. Together with hundreds of solar businesses your membership strengthens efforts to expand solar markets, advance policy, remove barriers — and boosts visibility for your business.
Despite the challenging economy, solar was one of the fastest growing industries in the nation last year and we’re just getting started. There are tremendous opportunities in Colorado’s solar marketplace – and as a national leader Colorado often influences what happens in other states. Success in solar doesn’t happen by itself, but it is greatly strengthened by renewing your COSEIA membership. Your continued support is urgently needed and greatly appreciated.
Renew Your Membership
Click the link above to renew your membership…or mail your membership support to:
COSEIA, 1536 Wynkoop St, Suite 300, Denver, Colorado 80202
Or renew via phone at: (303) 333-7342.