Sunrun – Residential Solar Consultant, Denver
Sunrun Installation Services Inc., a subsidiary of Sunrun Inc., is looking for passionate, high energy, quota-driven salespeople to pioneer the role of Residential Solar Consultant.
Sunrun is the nation’s leading residential solar company.
Sunrun is the leading player in the home solar market. We help homeowners replace electricity they would otherwise purchase from the utility company with clean, attractively priced energy produced by a solar system that Sunrun owns and operates. Customers love our offering. In less than 5 years, we’ve built a base of tens of thousands of customers across the nation. Our business is highly disruptive to the large ($160 billion / year) public utility market; it brings consumers choice to an industry that has seen very little innovation over the past 100 years.
Sunrun’s Residential Solar Consultants will have a significant impact on Sunrun’s monthly sales performance, working to acquire new customers, and maximize the customer purchasing experience in our retail sales outlets. The Residential Solar Consultant will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager and will work closely with Regional Market Managers and Sunrun’s Retail Channel Team to develop leads.
- Go on home sales appointments to close new business.
- Run up to 10 company-set in-home appointments per week.
- Self-generate 40-50% of business.
- Master the delivery of Sunrun’s value proposition and competitive positioning.
- Provide Sunrun’s and our Sales Management Team with reports, analysis and recommendations to continuously improve the performance of our sales efforts.
- Visit Sunrun’s retail sales outlets to support Sunrun Retail Partnerships, evaluate in-store setups, and drive improvements to customer experience.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of Outside Sales related experience
- Must be highly computer literate
- Solar sales experience a plus
- In-home sales experience a plus
- Consumer and/or retail sales experience a plus
- 75-80% travel within defined region
- Positions based in defined region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with indirect accountability to multiple stakeholders
- Experience with salesforce.com desired
Applicants should submit resume and cover letters to email@example.com